Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sorry :3

Hey guys my laptop broke again and right now I'm on my brother's laptop and I will be getting a desktop sometime so I can post a sorry about not getting on animal jam or whatever,so anyways....
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2013
So I'm sorry and I have to make some confessions (my 2013 resolution)
 
  1. I'm 11 years old (I was saying I was 13 and I'm not....)
  2. My name is Rachel
  3. I live in Maryland
  4. I'm in 6th grade.
  5.  
 Yeah that's really all I can think of right now sorry about the how old I was thing...
so yeah bye!!


3 comments:

  1. I thought Rachel was your cousin... I thought Skyler was your real name..

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-so let me get this straight! You... YOU'RE 11?!? Didn't see that coming O_O So let me get to the point of my comment! You know the day before raccoon hats came out in Epic Wonders? Well... i might sound like an idiot saying this but... I submitted a drawing of a raccoon hat! ^_^

    ~23 1 21 5 18 6 15 24 392

    P.S., The 392 part might give you a hint on who this is, oh and another hint! There are 26 letters in the alphabet, right? Well, for example : A = 1. So try to find out. (23 = W btw)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ilovemypets8
    It's the other way around my cousin probably told you that I was HER cousin when she was snooping around on my laptop she is so sneaky and knows me so well. :3 And she kept wanting to get on my laptop all the time cause her dad and mom got divorced and her mom was mad for some unknown reason so she stayed at my house... she's 12.

    P.S.
    My reply thing wasn't working for some reason...

    @Waterwolf392
    I knew who it was :3 392 made me think it was you or your sister because I haven't seen you both in a while but I hate when that happens that u send in the same thing that they r thinking of and give u no credit what so ever...

    P.S.
    Yeah I'm 11 I'm a big fat lier

    ~WolfFang57

    ReplyDelete