Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

New Items!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry for the late post my dad came down today,
And we went out for lunch 8).
So Yeah SORRY!!
The ONE Item I really wanted came back!
I traded for them and I got them,
Then like about a month later they come back!!
(yet they don't have the color my main dolphin's color is)
Now I have a new item that I MAY Try to get,
It's Water Horns (or if that's there real name)
Okay Whatever.
Water Wings
As You can see this is the item I REALLY wanted and now I item I want now goes GREAT with this!
(Hopefully Water Horns come back.....)
At least there pretty cheap other items were weirdly expensive.
And in the Horse Party,
Bonnet
They come in the same colors as the Army Helmet and The Army Helmets look cute on bunnies
(my opinion)
Bye Jammers!




No comments:

Post a Comment