Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I have Non-member horns for sale(I have 3 for some reason)

Hey Jammers!I'm not a scammer or a hacker but people just send me these things for no reason so if you want to have non-member horns then go to my den when I am ONLINE because I go to my den all the time so if you meet me there or you can send me a Jam-a-gram saying-Meet me________- and I will be sure to meet you there here is a picture of what non-member horns look like and if you want something else like a heart locket also meet me some where.So we can trade.

or if you want a heart locket then this is what a heart locket looks like...
I only have 2 for sale here is the colors...

Hope you come to trade!


Bye Jammers!

Coming up:
All New Items

No comments:

Post a Comment