Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Servers?

So I've been seeing "new servers" and I'm not sure when they came out but I'm pretty sure that I'm the first Jammer to figure this out and here is a image of  the new servers so yeah some people just randomly pick random servers but I really think this is cool but the weird thing is that Animal Jam didn't mention it in the news or something like that but I really like the names of these new severs their weird but creative.So have a look!


                                  (click to in-large)
Their mostly at the bottom of the scroll bar but you can still find them I'm still trying to find out how to say them but maybe you can figure out the ones in the black box are the new servers.
I'll do another post about the new heart lockets!

2 comments:

  1. Epic I didn't know that awesome!!!P.S:I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there naming the new servers city names now! I went on and saw them, and like all of them had one green dot thing so i think that they need to lower how many they have there!

    Oh also check out my blog PLLLLLZZZZ!!
    Here's the link
    http://ajnews4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete