Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Break+Sorry D:

Hi Jammers.......
Sorry I'm not posting in a while...
I'm going on another break....
until I get my laptop and I already ordered it so yeah.
It's a Dell and it's PURPLE :D
I love purple and I have everything so I can do really cool things and I'm not lieing I saw a TV show but it was SOOO Expensive and I have been saving up for 4 Months.
So yeah I might be on AJ on special days.
Anyways I'll be on break until I get my computer and they said that it could get to my house by the 28th but it could come eariler.
So yeah lol I gotta show you my brothers "Masterpiece" lol it's not really the best he can do he can do MUCH better on paper.I know cause I'm his sister.
And he didn't try.......
Here it is:
also my music video so far I will finish it when I come back from break!
 
So yeah I'll post once more and that's for p556's party deets :D so see yah in Animal Jam!
Bye Jammers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment