Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Monkey's Jungle Gym

Hey Jammers!
Today's new item is....
 
Monkey Jungle Gym
This is pretty cool but I don't know what you do with it but just stand under it......
but anyways it's at the Monkeys Only Party :D
   also if you have a blog and what it to go on the "Other Blogs" page then either comment below,comment on the "Other Blogs" page,OR comment on the "Ask Me!" page.
Also include...
  • Name of blog
  • Username
  • Blog URL (URL is the link)
Well in two days I will post a picture of me because you guys said you wanted me to.
Also if anyone says "NO!!!!!" then you will probably get over ruled by the people who WANT to see another picture of me Just saying...
Also I got the new den and It's actually really cool and I don't know why but I feel like drawing....
ANY IDEAS WHAT I SHOULD DRAW?!
Well comment below if you do! 
 that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment