Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Two More Fans!

Hey Jammers!
OMG I have two new more fans!
Here's there usernames!

This is awesome!
I love you guys!
I wish they where like bloggers so they could follow my blog ^.^
XD but they dont't....
I hope I inspire they to make a blog!
But nobody has ever said You Inspire me!
But yeah I'm like almost a year into this (not really) and nobody has ever say that to me...
 But yeah still atleast I have like 4 fans I've met and like I hope if you guys wanna meat me sometime say something like meet me at my den or something and I'll meet you at that place...
Oh and today was fun with my dad and everything we got ice cream my dad collected shark teeth in Florida and got me a little cute box full of shark teeth that he found on the beach :P and I was surfing and it was fun!After I put my surf board away I started useing my dad as a surf board then I stared useing my surf board.
My dad really didn't work I just couldn't get up on his back right...
XD just to make sure you don't get mixed up with surfing and boggy boarding mixed up.
 Boggie Borading
   Surfing
It's hard to surf so just don't go out in the waves and try to surf with a boggie board it will NOT work.
The boards are different.
SO yeah that's all for now!
Bye!
~SupperGirl28

2 comments:

  1. OMG That's me GlassyGlamGirl Add me plz everyone!
    Oh and that's my new bud!He's An awesome Jammer add him!Hehe Thanks so much SG!And you inspire me!ALOT and I might make a blog!
    ~Glassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Have fun and that's nice you some fans! ^.^

    ReplyDelete