Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blog Themes

Hi Jammers!
We are doing a new thing!
It's the blog theme!
Every week there will be a new theme!
This week's theme is Thumper!
From Bambi!
So next Monday their will be a different blog theme.
This will be in clued:
Background
and cursor.
Here's the background:
Isn't it so cool!
So I got this Idea when I was looking for cursors and I was looking at picture on the web and my brother said my blog was amazing!And when I was searching pictures he's like:
"You should make thumper your background!" so I said "I already am!" and I pulled up the tab.He was like awesome!!!
XD so yeah!
Bye Jammers!
~SG

1 comment:

  1. Check out my new post.. I hope you enjoy it..

    ReplyDelete