Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monthly MemberShip Gift

Hey Jammers!
I got my monthly membership gift!
As I said it's a GOLDEN PHANTOM!

It's awesome!
Theirs all kinds of others!
Here's what they look like in a den!

These are the only two I've seen in dens if you haven't got yours yet log off then log back on you might just have yours yet!
Also I Am doing a new page starting August 1st!
Also here's something I did for the starting of it (not really)
I got this idea from Zebra,
So I'm gonna do this for every month :)
And also we have a new background!
(Made by me)
I think this one is really cool!
And we will be starting a New Page! "Jammer of The Month!"
And our first Jammer of The Month is.....
XD I know it's not the best but it's OKAY.
Oh here's your BG you want I'll put it on your blog for yah
There you go MW!
Well that's all for now!!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment