Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sorry :c

Hey Jammers,Sorry for not being on I'll tell you everything.
Well I haven't been on cause I've been sleeping in.
Then once I wake up my brothers are on the computer.
So I let them have it.And I've just let them have it....
So... yeah and now my little brother is claiming that he hasn't had it all day and I have.I'm just making this post and I JUST got on...my brother is weird.....
So yeah sorry!!
Anyways school starts tomorrow.
And sincie I wont be getting home till 3:00 or something after school that's when I'm gonna post just to let you know.
And I was really having a short break.
Anyways,
I've been bored as everyone else on Animal Jam that's why I didn't mind to be on AJ.
And I didn't win the Animal Jam News crew so I'm not just gonna enter if they don't think that my article is good then I'm just gonna do it anymore I don't even know if there's a point to being one...
Tomorrow I will start posting regularly....
Bia!

1 comment:

  1. You did a good article! I just think that you can't sign it with your username...

    ReplyDelete