Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monkey are back in Jamma!

Hey Jammers!
The update is here!
Sorry bout not posting yesterday I got mad at my brother and so he wouldn't let me use his laptop so I'm back to using the family computer until I get my laptop I'll be getting on soon just to let you know.
And I'm sorry I can't log on right now.I keep refreshing but nothing is working!Gah sometimes this computer SUCKS.
Sorry for the super late post!
But I'm sorry I will have to use pictures from other blogs!I usually NEVER do that unless I absolutely need to!
So right now I'm using SnowyClaw's pictures.
Sorry If It seems like I'm coping but I'm really not because I'm writing in my own words AND I'm giving her credit.
 So Monkey's and now back in Jamaa!
Because YOU jammers donated OVER 100 MILLION GEMS!
You guys are so generous!
I'm sorry I didn't donate the most I just donated 1,500 gems or more so I'm sorry.
Awesome!
Monkeys only party!
Okay so we have an old animal back in Jamaa so It's really and old new animal...
right?
Okay now this is just cool!
Monkeys as pets for a montly membership gift!
I haven't got mine yet but I will once my computer wants to be smart again.
And these are just adorable!
Oh shoot!
I forgot to stop my membership for SupperGirl28 :(
Darn it!
Ah who cares. *Shrugs*
 Okay I don't really watch the videos unless I really like the animal.And you proabably don't know this but Monkeys are (one) of my favorite animals :)
I think Monkeys are adorable!
Sorry they are just so cute!
OMG yes I just got on!
Okay now I'm gonna start using my pictures.
So you don't know how happy I am to finally get a monkey on my new profile...
Okay I think this is the coolest part of the update!
Now plants will be available in the treetop garden!
These are the items available items in the new shop.

Cool a ticket shop sadly I'm broke like always :(
Truthfully I think this ISN'T a good idea just because it really takes all your gems away and your fun in just playing the game but it's my opinion....just saying....
So this is cute but just to tell you when you buy everything and wast your money it might not look good on your animal I'm just saying....
Oh...I thought the NEWEST den was the winning den cause in the Jammer Gallery there were drawings of the new den.........
So I'm really confused.
Well here's how much longer till the monkey party:
 So I'll either post later of the party or take pictures of it and post tomorrow.
If I have time...
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment