Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Monkeys only party!

Hey Jammers!
I took a video instead for the Monkey's only party....
just so it would go faster so yeah I also have two videos because the other one is a little party I made in Jamaa I really made it cause I said "ALL MONKEYS PLAY" but I kinda made it with WolfStar....
But here's the monkey party video:

So it was really fun and I tell sorry it was so laggy my computer wasn't really that laggy but it just made it laggy for some reason I don't know why....
So this was really fun and I got two pictures...
 Well this is how it started out.
Then this is how it was when our other friend came and someone else joined in then added me so then I just started saying "ALL MONKEYS DANCE"and the video is after I said that.
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment