Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

New Signature

Hey Jammers again!
Well I got my posting back to normal (Don't ask I don't know I just went on firefox instead of Internet Explorer)
So anyways I know I just made a new sig!
And it's really cool!
Check it out!
Yeah I know it's amazing!
So want me to make you one?
Comment below!
(Made with pizap just to make it easier for you I did facebook thing (I forget :l)
But anyways it turned out really good also I'm putting a new poll up if I should put up another picture of me!
So be sure to answer it!
Yes I put to pictures of me on my blog On I think "Amazing things to tell you"
Yeah so bia!

2 comments:

  1. Hey moonwolfa? do you go to new city school? sorry if this is a weird question but you might be in my class .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a blog.....YET

    ReplyDelete