Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Artical!

Hi Jammers!
AJ HQ has sent out a new assignment for the News Crew!
Here's mine it probably wont win but...you never know so comment and tell me if you like and I'm sending it to AJ HQ cause I really don't know how to show them it....
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Foxes In Jamaa
 Animal Jam Headquarters has introduced a new animal to Jamaa,the amazing Foxes!Jammers all around the world have bought a Fox!Did you know that foxes live in almost every kind of habitat all around the world?
Here are some more interesting facts about foxes:
  • Foxes are solitary animals that do not really prefer to live in packs. The fox belongs to the medium-sized canid group.
  • The Fennec fox is the smallest fox seen amongst all the species. This tiny animal weighs a mere 3.5 pounds.
  • Scientifically, foxes are known as Vulpes.
  • The Red fox is the most commonly found species of foxes; it occurs in all the continents.
  • Foxes feed on rodents, worms, insects, birds and all types of relatively smaller sized animals. They also store their food so that it can be consumed later on during the day.

You see?Foxes are interesting creatures.They are amazing!Hope to see you around Jamaa as a Fox!Have a Jamtastic Day Jammers!
~WolfFang57
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  So you like?
Anyways here's the post on the Daily Explorer and plus MoonWolfa's is probably better than mine but I don't even know if she entered......
But still if she did I know it would be great!
Sorry I wont be posting today and I didn't post yesterday sorry I was busy.And I don't feel like posting the daily update today....I'm Lazy.
Also follow this link to MoonWolfa's new blog: Jammerzine
It still has the same name but it's a new site she's starting out new!
I just want more people to know about her blog!
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
Have a Jamtasic day!

1 comment:

  1. Fennec Foxes are even smaller than ordinary cats :3 They are pets for some people.

    ReplyDelete