Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PARTY TIME!

Hey Jammers!
My party will only be like 1-2 hours long because if it was all day nobody would come....so I now useally make my parties shorter then they are told  to be!
And also I added two new widgets to my blog!!
1.My Birthday Widget
2.My Brithday Party Widget.
so you know!:D
Here's the info:
 
 
When: August 19th (Sunday)
Time: 12:00am-2:30am (Eastern Time zone)
Where:WolfFang57's den (We will NOT be moving lands)
Server:Calle if full Grande
Why:WolfFang57's Birthday party!
Activities:Raffels,"Hid the Plushie" and much much more!
 
I will put ALL the Jammers that come to my party username's in a bowl,pick 5 lucky Jammers and get a gift,just so you know the gifts MIGHT not be rare.So yeah but atleast you get something :)
It's kinda like a friend of mine's party she was doing raffles and stuff!
Okay now "Hide the Plushie" I will hide a plushie and it doesn't have to be rare remember that.I will hide it somewhere in my den,I will tell you what you are looking for and if you find it you get a plush toy and if I don't really like the plush toy I'll give you that plush toy :)
So yeah if you wanna guess where it is then you can ask me to move that item.And you can see if theirs anything behind it and just so you know a piece of it will be poking out :P
So yeah!
Here's the banner for it:
 
(Click to enlarge if you need to)
So yeah Please come!I want this to be EPIC! 
Thanks!
Bye!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute banner! Happy early b-day! Your zodiac sign is... LEO! I think...

    About leos :3 :
    LIKES
    Speculative ventures
    Lavish Living
    Pageantry and Grandeur
    Children
    Drama
    DISLIKES
    Doing things safely
    Ordinary,Day to day living
    Small minded people
    Penny pinching
    Mean spiritedness

    Traditional
    Leo Traits


    Generous and warmhearted
    Creative and enthusiastic
    Broad-minded and expansive
    Faithful and loving


    On the dark side....

    Pompous and patronizing
    Bossy and interfering
    Dogmatic and intolerant

    Here's where I copied and pasted the stuff from:
    http://www.astrology-online.com/leo.htm

    Teehee. You might have to remind me of your party... :s I get things on my mind sometimes. My b-day is the 24th... I'm a virgo but close to a leo ;3

    Well Happy early b-day! Have a nice day + thanks for helping me earlier.

    ReplyDelete