Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ruin Path

Hai Jammers!
Sorry for the super late post!I got lazy you know what I mean?
I get lazy easy.
So anyways
The new item for today is....
Ruin Path
Seems pretty cool eh?
Also ALL MY FRIENDS ADD WolfFang57
I'm poor :( cause I just bought a fantasy castle.I only have 3 dens! :O lol
But guys MoonWolfa is a girl some chick thought MW was flirting with a guy and she had boy eyes so she says: "EWWW A BOY LIKING ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!!!!!" and everyone else was like: "SHE'S A GIRL!!!!!!" So yeah just to let you know she's a girl.
And guess what I made another Music Video! ^^ 
here it is:


Hope you liked it I was working on this on my free time :P
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment