Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Falling Phantoms

Hey Jammers!
Falling Phantoms is now available in the Sol Arcade.
Also people need to stop dating on Animal Jam!
I made this to stop dating and here's also a video of some people dating but I was lieing to everything GOOD I said about them two.
 
Since I have a boyfriend in real life I don't date on Animal Jam it's gross you really don't know if they are 7 or 50 years old.But they are BUSTED so report them after the video I said that's gross don't date on Animal Jam!And she told me to get out....but still report them!
Also if you have a boyfriend in real life and you date on Animal Jam your practically cheating.But still don't do it period.Also a mean Jammer Commented on my Funny Pictures :P page :(
I don't know his/her username....
Also I changed my background!
Also be sure to make it to my party!
And be sure to check out my newly updated page "My Pets" 
I GOT THIS IDEA FROM ZEBRA!
Her link to her blog here:ZebrasDoEverything4Less
So yeah she might not be able to make it to the party!
And She's been getting alot of fan mail why haven't I?
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
XD JK JK 
 But really her blog is great so check it out!
And that page is my proof that I have all those pets so check it out!
And I need to alteast get you a picture or two of my outside/inside cats Binx and Jinx so you'll probably have a picture of them outside and a picture of them inside...Just to let you know!
BE SURE TO COME TO MY PARTY I WANT IT TO BE EPIC!
Thanks!
See you there plus I have like 10 spots left so I can add some peoples :)
Bye!
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment