Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Turtles in Jamaa!

Hey Jammers!
Turtles are finally here!
And they Are CUTE!
First of all in the new update there's a new cursor!

(sorry It had to be a video :P)
Also there's a new item!
This is a Paw-some item!
It's a Zios Fountain!
This is just awesome!
Now for more news?

Mine's adorable isn't it and when you don't walk or anything it sleeps :D
P.S. It's name is NobleNinja!
 It will stand,lay,then sleep.
Thats cool,I've never been to it though...so I guess ANOTHER member's only party?
Also another contest!I love their contest but I'm not sure I'm gonna enter this...it's complicated....

Well yeah are you gonna enter?Oh yeah I also want to thank all my friends for sticking up for me for that comment.
This is cool.
You can now send your art right from the painting thing.
 There's also a huge sale since summer's almost over and I'm saving up for the dolphin (big) plushie and maybe the little one they are just SO cute but my brother wants the snake.And all the underwater animals (little) are 2,000 and land (little) animals are 1,000 AND the land (big) animals are 5,000 and the underwater (big) animals are 7,500 tickets.So yeah :P

I like the dragon looking one better (I don't like pink at all)
I'd choose black over pink any day my favorite colors are:Purple,Blue,and Black.(and maybe red)
But I love how they have Costume corner!
I have the two,to the left.but I like the two,to the right.ALOT so if anyone wants to trade the two,to the right comment below!
How'd you like the new update?
I think the turtles are ADORABLE!How bout you??
Well that's all for now!
Bye!
~SupperGirl28

No comments:

Post a Comment