Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Awesome stuff to tell you :P

Hiya Jammers!
Sorry for not posting lately :C 
I was gone all on my b-day,and all that so yeah.The party is TODAY.
Since I didn't get on until 2:00 (cause my brother was playing on the computer and I had to get up at 8:00 to leave my cousin's house so that everyone could go to church.)
Okay so here was my schedule  for the 17-19th:
 
17th My Birthday Party (real life)
18th Go to my cousin's Birthday Party (real life)
19th Post on my blog
19th Get my party started!
 
So yeah here's how my party went:
There were 9 girls (me,Lexi,Sidney,Brianna,Logan,Samantha,Sara,and Diamond.) 
There were 3 boys
(Ryan,Kyle,Billy.My brothers.)
and there were 3 adults
(My Mom,Samantha's Mom and dad.)
Okay so we watched scary videos on youtube on my iphone,
We scared each other (well I scared everyone atleast once)
We took lots of pictures of us :) 
And I'm sure diamond wont care if I show ONE picture.
 
 Made with CamWow C:
Here's just a picture of me and it's not in color so you don't really know who I am... :) and also I'm the one to the right (over the CamWow thing)
 
  I look GOOD also made with CamWow.
Then we made a bonfire in my back yard and made hot dogs and smores C: and we stayed up till 5:00 in the morning :l
So yeah that's pretty much it and we also did blind makeovers it's were you put blind folds on and take makeup and do their makeup blind folded I looked terrible when they did it to me,Samantha did it to me......
Lol I had mascara all over my face and they wasted all my makeup :C
Lol but who cares I can get more :P
So yeah that's all for now,
The newest update and new items in the next post.  
 

1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty from what I see :)
    You should post some un covered photos like I did ;)

    ReplyDelete