Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Party Over :D

Party over!
You should have been there it was epic (most the time and their was more people were there than in these pictures)

My fans came and everything!
My brothers were there (half the time)
and like lots of people were there!We didn't go to other places and it wasn't as epic as my Superbowl Party.But it was still epic.And my Superbowl party was all over the web XD.
But I will have another party this month (my b-day party!)
I hope LOTS of people will come and it will not be on August 17,18,or 19th.My cousin (not Rachel) Brianna,b-day is August 16th and mine is the 17th and I'm having a sleep over then she's having a sleep over on the 18 when all my friends go home then I go to her party all day to the 19th so it might be the 20th...
Also the new item is:
Crystal Chair
Kinda a weird price,what do you think?
it looks cool though.And I have alot of gems so I just wanted to show you how I get so many gems so fast :P
XD that's really how :P
So how do you like my blog?
Do you like the new cursor?
XD I really like the background too :P
Well that's all for now!
Bye  Jammers!
~SupperGirl28

No comments:

Post a Comment