Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sorry :3

Hai Jammers.
I'm really sorry about my last post (I'm gonna delete it.)
Here's the deal.I don't like it when on person post about someone and they don't want they too,And then other people see it,then post on their blog.
Okay that has happened to me.By good friends.
But you know that's the past.Nobody needs to post about it anymore.So nobody needs to quit or cry.It was my issue so let me deal with it got it?I mean really I have a reason to quit or cry.Because I mean my own friends were bullying me and MW.So yeah but right,that's the past.Lets forgive,and forget.So yeah everyone made up.And all that yeah!Also I might start making videos with my voice on it!Once I get my laptop!
Cause my computer doesn't allow  me to do that.Well yeah.If I do then my voice might sound weird or you might hear a lot of back ground noise.Yeah cause the youngest (he's 9) might be playing cars and you might here him go: Pusssssshhhhhh or vrom vrom! XD I know it sounds weird but that's what little kids do!And my other brothers will probably be playing the Xbox and might be talking to their friends and you might here one of them yell out GAY! XD He's 12 so me and him are Irish twins.That means two kids were born in the same year and he just turned 12 in July but that's all he'll say or he might yell WHAT!?!?!?!? XD I know it's funny.Or they might hear them talking to me.XD so yeah that's just the warnings and my mom well she's probably just cooking.So you might not have to bother with that.So yeah also I made a new profile picture!
Want one?Comment below.Or visit my BG's and Signatures page!
Also visit my "My Pets" page to see some of my pets!
Also sorry for this late post.I lost on of my cats.Jinx (not on the my pets page yet) but he is an outside cat.He was so sweet we think if someone called him over to them they could have taken him.Because he's super sweet he came up to this one girl on her bike so idk.But we hope he's not in trouble.He's not fixed though.And me and my mom were walking around the block and were driving around and we asked all our friends that we know on our street.So yeah sorry about that he also has a brother who is worried sick about him,they went everywhere together they even slept on my 9 year old brother's bed together and now he just sleeps with me or my mom.ALL night he usally just comes to everyone at night fall asleep with them and then go back to the bed with Jinx.His name is Binx by the way.So yeah I'm really sad :( and I know Binx is.You can see it in his eyes.Once I get my iphone charged and get my charger I will show you guys a picture of my beloved Jinx.So I'm sorry to take your time like that.Sorry I wont be posting the daily update because I barley have time.So yeah idk.
Also:
EVERYONE MADE UP TODAY!
YAY YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR ME! :3
hehe we did that's right you should be happy!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
XD
But still...
HEHE!
Well I now forgot what else i was gonna tell you so....
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are all sorry. Also I am super sorry. I know what it feels like to loss a close pet. I posted it because I wanted ya'll to quit and if I wouldn't have you guys might still be saying things... That you's regret.

    ReplyDelete