Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Break.

Hey Jammers,
Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile...
I've been busy with the new puppy (guess what we got him 11 days early!)
0.0
He's now almost 9 weeks old because I haven't told you guys right away!Sorry!
I don't have the pictures yet but when I do you will see the page "My Dog Heidi" Change into "My Dogs"
  So yah the reason I said "break" is because I'm going on a break not moving,not taking a vacation,just a break.
The reason why is because I cant get on so often so I can post often so I should just stop posting all together for a while.
Sorry if I'm breaking Spirits (probably not)
But I will be getting a laptop!But now soon sadly I need to save up :|
So yeah I'll be online sometimes and remember my Birthday is August 17th!
My mom will tell all the people (who ask) that I want money.Lol for my Birthday.
The laptop will range $200 to $300 but that's okay I usually  get $200 for my birthday and usually work for the rest.
And maybe get a Mac so I can make Music Videos better.
So it might take a while for me to get back to ya'll.
Oh yeah for all ya'll that asked what my name is and I never told you...My name is Skyler Just to let you know.You don't have to gall me Supper anymore...
I hate when ppl call me supper though....
You can still call me SG or Skyler but it's up to you...
Yup that's all folks!
I'll miss all my Followers!
I will miss Ya'll!
I'll make another post about me when I get back including:
Where I live.
Name.
Hobbies.
Etc.
Love ya'll!
Bye!!

<33
:)
<33
:)

2 comments:

  1. Skyler! I LOVE that name! Have fun with your new pup! I remember when my huskies were small little dogs. Now they're HUGE! But happy early b-day! Mine is in August too! Late August. Virgoness x3 For my bday I hope for 2 kittens because I can't keep my cats.

    Well best of wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Aww they must have been adorable!
    Happy early b-day to you too!
    Hope you get those kitties!

    ReplyDelete