Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Raccoon Tails

Hey Jammers!
Raccoon Tails are now available in the Summer Carnival!
 Raccoon Tail
I think this looks actually pretty cool it's like tail amour but it's not! :) 
But it's supper expensive...
It should be a little cheaper....
But it's my opinon I haven't seen anybody wearing it....so I don't know if it looks good or not.
But anyways,
Sml26662 is giving me her account! :D
She's making a new account so she said she'll give me her account! :)
I'll still use SupperGirl28 like crazy but I'll use Sml too..
and she's taking her rares and I don't blame her.Thanks So Much Sml!
:) 
Here's my updates with my blog:
 New Heading!

[Blog Updater underneath the heading]

[WolfTown56 has been added to "Blog Moderators"]

[other stuff]


Well That's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment