Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Rare Item Monday!

Hey Jammers!
The Rare Item Monday,Item is here! *Finally
I absolutely love this one!(Even better than the mask)
They are....
 Freedom Bands
These are perfect for my outfit!
What I mean by outfit is I'm making a 4th of July outfit!
If you want a sneak peak so far...
Here it is!
Also for ALL July I will be making my words red/blue!
How do you like that?!
If you want me to do what I did for "freedom bands" tell me!
it might take a while to do all that but it will be worth it!
And Yes!
I AM having a 4th of July party!
The Information will be in next post!
But It might take a little bit to get my time and all because....
I might be having a 4th of July party in real life!
Just to let you know about that.
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
Have A Jamtastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment