Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Animal Jam World Day+ Surprised Jack O' Lantern

Hello Jam Jams!
(my new names for you guys)
XD
Anyways sorry for this super LATE post D: My brother's birthday is today.
Well today is Animal Jam World Day!
So of course they have the world day banner....and A Jack O' Lantern! (Pumpkin)
So here's what they have:

So We have The Wold Animal Day Banner*
And Surprised Jack O' Lantern*
Here's the post AJ HQ posted for us on the Daily Explorer:
Uhh yeah I have LOTS of animals in my life!
What can I do with them.....
Idk but I'll figure it out and we also bought a new turtle His name is Franklin Lol.
Well that's all for now Jam Jams!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment