Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Back for real+RIM+New Items!

Hey Jammers!
Great news it's October,October 1st!
You know what that means?!
Well yeah Halloween but also...
I have to pick a Jammer of the Month so I'll be thinking about witch Jammer I'm going to pick........
And I have one idea who it will be :D
But I'm not going to tell you who is it.It might take a while for me to get them up because I have to make a Banner for them and wright a paragraph about them :D so yeah it might take awhile!
So yeah anyways I've been waiting for October First and Monday to start blogging FULLY again!
And I know the update came Thursday but I'm not going to blog about that because it takes awhile to post about that and I don't really want this to be a long post,I just want to do somethings in this post.
So here's everything (3 in 1) 
(left to right)
New Item (Jam Mart Clothing):Bat Mask
New Item (Jam Mart Furniture):Angry Jack O' Lantern 
RIM:Rare Princess Necklace
The rare princess necklace is available in the coco hut shoppe!
I'm so excited for Halloween,Halloween is my favorite Holiday of the year!
I'm the type of girl who LOVES scary stuff!Every year I go on two haunted trails their pretty fun two and I get a kick out of seeing people scared.Not to be mean or anything I just think it's funny when people are scared.
Also I will be changing my blog background and everything for Halloween!
WELL YEAH I'M BACK YAY! 
Have a Jamtastic Day Jammers!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new blog! :D Also, thanks for posting updates :P

    ~Zeb (Zebbie)

    ALSO YOUR GORGEOUS :O I know I ish so stalkerish XD

    Peace :PPPP

    ReplyDelete