Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sorry 😰

Hey guys,sorry I wasn't posting at all lately and this was the Month I really wanted to post for 😣 Sorry if I misspell anything,I'm reporting from my phone (a keyboard is much easier) Anyways, My brother's laptop broke,then mine broke because of my brothers. 😰 And my computer was over 600 dollers and we didnt get a warenty,but we are going to return it and try and buy it again,if that doesnt work just simple switch it out for a new one....if they let us cause we don't a warenty! 😨 Well I'm going to keep my paws crossed!🐾 Have a Happy Halloween!Also how hard did you get hit by Sandy? Have you even got hit by Hurricane Sandy yet?Me?Well I live in Maryland we got hit HARD.My house wasnt flooded pr hurt but my neighbor's house had a tree fall on it (it didnt go threw the house and no one got hurt 😅) Thats good.Only the corner of the house was damaged,and the side of his shead was,also our creek was full of water and our creek is like 6 ft high!It was nostop raining!I'm just glade it's over.Well Bye Jammers! -wolfang57 (cant do signature on my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment