Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Night Of The Phantoms!

Hey Adventurers!
Having a fun night of the phantoms in Jamaa!?
Cause I know I am!
There is amazing stuff to do not in Jamaa!
(Note:Animal Jam is probably full click a server than has on 1 or 2 green circles filled in.)
Sorry for not posting yesterday!
I just didn't have time!
So night of the phantoms is here!
And haunted mansions are now available again!

They changed up the screen for the Tarantulas!


This party is cool but not as cool as the others....
It has a forest of trees in witch there is mist so you can be a 'ghost' like the spooky party.



The prize you get is a phantom with a sword on a chair on a water fall.




And here's what the vortex it's self looks like.



There are bats in the Haunted Forest Party and I know where but I don't have a picture right now.


Here are two of the Night of the Phantom's items!
How are you liking the items so far?
I think their great!






Great job,
DOCTOR MAGIC-
STONE!
I love what you did with it!
Beautiful!




(Click to enlarge)
It's great!
I love it <3
So you can get super rare stuff like Pirate Swords and WORN BLANKETS!
YAY!
Thank you AJ!
Well other than the news crew thing we are finished and you really don't need to know about the news crew thing I think everyone already knows about that!
So yeah that's all adventurers!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment