Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back :D

Hey my little adventurers!
So I  hope you all forgive me for my lack of posting my laptop broke but like 5 minutes ago we called troubleshooters and he helped us out alot!So thanks to him we are all fixed!
I will be showing you all the clearance items,the loading screens,new items,and a little bit extra...
So first the loading screen because that's probably the first thing you though about and saw when you logged in,so here they are:


 

I think that Sir Gilbert looks very 'manly'
Peck Looks adorable and beautiful!
Greetly looks (I'm not going to lie...) creepy....
and....
Graham looks cute and funny!
Now I will do the items that are on clearance:

 


 
That's alot right?
Also the newest two items and the Monthly membership gifts.
 Today's new item:

 
 Yesterday's item:

 
 Monthly Membership Gift:
This cute little thingy :D:
FOXES!
They are ADORABLE!
Here's what you can dress them up in:


I have not gottin the ???? items yet so I will update this post when I do.
Also Artic wolves are available at Walmart I was going to get one this afternoon but we ended up not going so I might buy it myself or my mom will get it for me for Christmas.
also Snowyclaw and FreeSpirit/Goldy are scammers....
I don't care if you don't believe me,but they are Gingerpaw told me all about it,on her blog it's pretty obvious snowyclaw is a scammer....how does she get her rares SO FAST? you ask....well....she SCAMS.Everyone mostly knows Goldy Scams and is really mean."when she supposedly 'quit' and became Goldy she became a Jerk" someone said in the comment (sorry I forget who said it) but it's true.
So yeah guys have a jamtastic day and Jam on!
 

6 comments:

  1. Well welcome back! And I love the foxes too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowyclaw is not a scammer. She gets her rares through fair trading and buying them when they were in stores during beta. Don't accuse people of things that aren't true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice try Anonymous(s) your probably just ONE Jammer trying to get seen,you don't KNOW snowyclaw like GingerPawz does so stop agreeing with your self because you probably one person who commented TWICE agreeing with YOURSELF.
    So nice try :)
    Have a nice day.
    ~WolfFang57~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi WolfFang, I was hoping you could read my side of the story. There are many views to everything, I think we should be considerate of others'. I hope you'll read this!

    www.animaljamspirit.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-side-to-every-story.html

    Happy jamming and good luck with your blog.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. @snowyclaw I'm sorry I will take down the part about you scamming but I'm not sure who to believe a friend I've known for a long time and a blogger who I've been trying to get to be friends with for over a year.And I didn't even know you knew my blog
    WAS A BLOG!lol.Thanks for commenting!
    Good luck with your blog too.
    ~WolfFang57
    P.S. I never stopped reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete