Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Big Cats!

Hey Jammers sorry I really am sorry I haven't been posting like I should and I will.
I'm LAZY that's what it is.
People like me are lazy.
So anyways here's WHY I haven't been posting in a while:
  1. LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY LAZY me.
  2. I had to clean my room and my bed (witch I did yesterday.)
  3. I was busy with school (duh) but now I'm on vacation break (Thanksgiving)
  4. Sleeping in to much
  5. WAY TO LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
And that's why.
Mostly because I'm lazy but now I'm going to not be lazy!lol
So guys I made a new youtube account and I only have 6 followers!
And I have 21 followers on my one so here's the link to it:
So please subscribe! I will be holding auditions for everyone!
Ok now on for what I was meant to do this whole time.
The Jammer Journal!

Since It's Winter in Jamaa  Mira is frozen once again D:





And here we have Snowy Paw Prints Just like last year!Wonder what OTHER items will come back...?



I help big cats every month with my membership and I'm thinking of getting those wristbands.
The to first ones I LOVE!
I also like the blue one (forth one down)
Like I was saying about those wristbands
and have you ever seen it say ADVISEMENT  at the bottom?

Splash and dash for all Jammers I thought It would be new turtles.....
but okay!
(Turtles are actually for everyone lol)
And pet foxes everyone knows this.

Well it's though that friendships are what most people are thankful for.
Now for the Alpha/Shaman Spotlight!

Graham the Monkey Alpha/Shaman
I perfer Shaman cause thats the name I grew up with in Jamaa Alpha is just a random word they added to Jamaa.....
Well we have one more news!

If you chose the LAST  pattern thingy you walk/run around with your Rhino only this will work with a Rhino.
This is what the pattern should look like.
Well that's all for now bye Jammers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment