Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Turtles for All!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry for not posting in a while I've been busy.

Well looks like turtles are available for everyone!

To the left we have our Monthly Membership Gift FOXES!
To the right we have new videos that you can check out!
Sorry for it being so small.
A contest well umm here's an idea if you wanna kiss up (lol)
Say your thankful for Animal Jam (I'll do something else)

Greetly is one of my favorite shamans.
Also I have a imposer that I PROMISE that it isn't me!
Here's a picture:
the "l" is actually a uppercase "I" see the difference I l
Well that's all for now by Jammers!

3 comments:

  1. MWHAHAHAHA! FIRST TO COMMENT! I feel so embarassed about the pic! I was like "Can someone get Wolfstar over here?" I just wanted at least more people to help us! XD Like I said, I'm not the imposter. I look kind of dumb saying that! XD I luv your blog by the way! :3

    P.S., You spelled imposter wrong, sorry, just a quick notice! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In addition, i might make a blog soon :D

      Delete
  2. The music you put on the blog is like so funny! :P Lol. It's like a whole remix!
    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete