Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Big Skulls

Hey Jammers this blog will be winter (Fully winter) next week I will work on it little by little everyday.
Well anyway's...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Are you surprised headdresses didn't come out?I am!I was looking forward to them coming out and getting some new colors!But that's okay.Be thankful for what you do have not what you want.
Because it is Thanksgiving.
Now back to Animal Jam...
Big Skulls are now available in Animal Jam!
(sorry I don't have my mouse hovering over it.)

  
Well Snowyclaw (who I can't hold a grudge about) 
(Also I don't think she's a scammer anymore...)
but someone sent her a picture of a Puma.
witch should come out in Walmart in a few weeks tell your parents you want an Animal Jam gift card for Christmas I already told my mom (about the arctic fox) and she told my Aunt so now my Aunt probably thinks her 13 year old niece is a big baby! (lol) but I like Animal Jam and I don't care what anyone else thinks because I told my Aunt's granddaughter about animal jam and now she wants to be a member on AJ now.My anut is only like 54 so It's not like she's 70-90 years old lol.Just to put that out there that she not that old XD.
I have something to say to a Jammer who I feel I hurt.
Snowyclaw,
Dear snowyclaw,                                                                              11/22/12

   I love your blog and I never stopped reading it.I did see your comment you wrote on my blog and I do know you never meant to hurt anybody who takes you as a role model because you are the ONLY reason I made a blog,not for fame or fortune (witch I don't think you get fortune lol) but I am very very very sorry if I hurt you I'm very very you lorry.So I hope you forgive me and I didn't even know you looked at my blog.Best wishes with your blog. 
                                                                                                           Best Wishes,
                                                                                                           WolfFang57
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!


Sorry for late post.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! WOLFFANG! I BECAME A MEMBER!!! Oops, sorry if I'm bragging! *_* Anyways, I found that they say that you get Pumas with the bracelet and it comes with a code but I don't know if thats true probably worth a try? Thats what someone said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I just found out that they're snow leopards, and they're in target :3

      Delete