Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Another music video!

Hey jammers!
made a new music video!
It's cool!
Have a look maybe!?
Like it!?
i worked reall hard and it took 4 days to make!
But I didn't really have a lot of time to make it so lets say 3 days.The 4th one would be today but I just finished it!So Ha I can make a video!A music video!take that world!
Ha I can take anything the world throws at me!
Because everything is possible!
(I don't know if you can see that!)
but I played a game at the carnival and got three something and this happened!
it was funny I kinda got scared for a second!lol
But it really was funny!
I got X6 and it did that try it!
well bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment