Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Music Video

Hey Jammers!
I made 100% me only (with a little help from me)
Here it is:
It's only a bit of it, because I didn't feel like doing it fully it took 2 days to make this one and it's not even that long,
so it will probably take me 2 more days to finish it!
I used SuperGirl28 (my non-member file) for 1 picture.
But I don't know if I need that file anymore.... (for the video)
but I hope you liked it thanks ilmp8 (ilovemypets8)
for telling me how to make a AJMV (Animal Jam Music Video) 
though she really told everyone how to make a OMV (Online Music Video) for any site or just for lyrics!
I think it would be cool to make lyrics but it probably would take to long for me (I'm a bit slow and I want everything to be just right!)
Also I found a funny name for my horse "Top Hat Timmy" hehe,
it's his name :)
Also Here's my 3 favorite plushies!
Peter The Penguin, Gorge The Giraffe, and Top Hat Timmy :)
They are all males,  
They are super nice though!
You should meet them (i'll leave my den unlocked) so you can meet them!
(They all have mats now)
Well That's all for now, I'll show you when I finish the video!
Bye Jammers!

9 comments:

  1. Omg! I have noticed that your blog is EXACTLY the same as ZebrasDoEverything4Less's blog. She has noticed how you copied some things.. YOU COPIED JAMMER OF THE MONTH. AND! The lay out. You also made a banner saying "Happy August," which is ZEBRA'S idea. Just a friendly reminder. You are kinda ticking Zebra off and she has really good fans.. PLEASE stop copying her idea.. (and the summer edition, that was Zebra's idea too).

    ~Sea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not we are VERY good friends and I'm apart of her blog and I give her credit I can't have a Jammer Of the Month,or the same layout?And OMG SUMMER EDITION!?EVERYONE USES SUMMER EDITION!AND IF SHE HAD A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WAS DOING THEN SHE WOULD TELL ME.Okay I know Zebra has really good fans and I know ALOT of them!That's not a friendly reminder and I'ma show her this comment when she gets on and everytime I post for her she says "Thanks" and visits me ALL the time when we are online at the same time. so I don't need any "Help" from you.
      ~SG

      Delete
    2. She didn't intentionally try to copy any of Zebra's ideas, I know she would never do that. And the fact that you think so makes me very mad. Even if you did think that you could have at least said it a bit nicer. >:(

      Delete
    3. Dude, lots of people do season additions. -.- Also A LOT of people do Jammer of the Month. Skyler (suppergirl) has good fans too. .-. I should know because I'm her friend AND fan. :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ikr.Are you mad at me Zebra cause with that August first thing I gave you credit.At the bottom it says "Credit to ZebrasDoEveryThing4Less"
      ~SG

      Delete
    2. Well I noticed after you really STARTED looking at my blog, you changed it to the template I Have and idk...

      Delete
    3. Well that's because when I really started looking at your blog I just relized how boring my blog was getting...
      ~SG

      Delete