Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Den tour!

Hey Jammers!
I'm kinda happy kinda sad.
Well since I miss alot of parties, also does ilmp8 (ilovemypets8)
so that made me feel a bit better,
also Wolfy's back!
(yay)
Though I don't know her she seems REALLY nice!
So I wanted to welcome her back.
Her new username is XxLayKinxX
I didn't know it was her until JB said "Ready Wolfy" when they were doing something.
So I added her :)
Jammers,
the thing is I wont tell you what I did for my entry for Animal Jam,
is because you could easily take my Idea,I mean I'll show you.
When I do get to upload it, I mean if you go on spray can (it's an app for your ipod,iphone,ipad,ect.)
then you can look though my tags and follow me, AND see my entry, you'll know it's it when you see it,it says SG/Spirit on it and it says "New Pet" on it too.
You'll know!
Here I'll just spit out what I REALLY wanna say.
I'm Having a Den tour!
It will be for 2 of my favorite dens.
1.My Castle
2.My Valcano
Please DO NOT copy ANYTHING from my den,I wont copy you so you don't copy me.
Here's the info:
Where:SupperGirl28's dens
When: tomorrow around lunch time; around 10-12 It will start ending at whatever time I leave.
Why:Den Tour.
Host: SupperGirl28
Well try to get the word around.
I promise I will make it!
(This time)
Comment below for more info on the Tour.
Also there MAY be a party afterwards if I have time!
Well That's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
~SupperGirl28
P.S. I wont be doing the new items so often.


2 comments:

  1. I'll TRY to remember the time and try to remember there's den tours that day! (LOL call me forgetful if you want)

    ReplyDelete