Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

My Contest Entry

So you all know I was gonna show you the contest entry (for Animal Jam)
Here it is:
Isn't she cute or what!?
It says SG/Spirit in a pretty color of lime green :)
My mom even said it's cute and all my other friends I showed especially the one's who DO play Animal Jam!
So I wish everyone luck ESPECIALLY SW (Sparklewolf123)
She's entering and she's soon becoming a member!
Yay so best of luck to you and everyone else who entered!
I'm not gonna say "haha you lost I/my friend won NOT YOU!!!"
She/I draw way better than you!!!"
No that will NOT be tolerated.AT ALL!
Thank you very much!
Lol 
That's all for now!
Bye Jammers!
~SupperGirl28

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I love it <3 That's very creative, I've been thinking of ideas and I never thought of that! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ILMP8
    Thanks so much!
    Have you turned in an entry?
    I hope AJ HQ loves it as much as you do :)
    But I might not win,
    after all there are many artists out there who entery :)
    Best of luck to everyone!
    ~SupperGirl28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, but it looks weird to me.

    ReplyDelete