Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Freedom Items?

Hey Jammers!
We are talking about freedom items,
yes because XxFreeSpiritxX was talking about them!
Yes.
And I never really though about the freedom items once coming back to Jamaa,
Here are the items witch I hope to come out soon:
Freedom Wings,Freedom Bands, and Freedom Helmets.
They are a set that goes together,for you to wear only a few Jammers have these items (at least one of them) they are:
Snowyclaw,[no name], louiatheman,others.
but they do have alt least have 1 of these items, and I do know more people with them, just forgot their user.
Here is one item I know should come back:
Also there's freedom top hats,
will they come back?
it depend they are already sold in the claw at the trading party,
I bet many of you win them all the time so I think no.
But we can get them right this minute.
this is them also the freedom cape comes in 1 kind but 3 colors:
re/white/blue.
They much look like "star Cape" and sometimes people get scammed by that.
Remember it only comes in one kind but 3 colors red/white/blue!
Don't get fooled!
It has happened before!
I have one question,
"What Should I name my new horse with the top hat?"
He's all white with a black top hat.
Here's a picture of him:
Yes it IS a HE

I don't want names like "Toppy" or "Dancer"
(Lol) no
I'm  thinking of Dreamer.
What do you guys think?
Also My main den I think will now be my volcano den.
Sorry if you don't like it.
Also the music soothes me (lol)
and it's true.
Also I'm getting a new puppy!
I already have a dog (you know)
and she really doesn't know how to make friends,
so we are bringing s little dog into the family, his name is Rusty!
I'm sorry I can't show you a picture of him, because I can only show you guys when he get's home we will get him on July 16th,
but we are hoping to get him July 10th instead.
He is a 

Chihuahua

 We were trying to get a long haired but there was non-available, 
They are soo cute!
we are getting a short haired though,
when they grow up sometimes they have BIG eyes
and Rusty's mom has BIG eyes.
I've never seen his dad before.
But his dad's name is J.R. and the mom's name is Candy.
I can't wait to bring Rusty home and show you a picture!
His birthday was on May 16th so when we get him he will be 2 months old!
Well that's all for now!
Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment