Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sorry!!!!

Hey jammers...
I'm so sorry,
I'm NEVER up-to-date!
I think I missed SW's Party!
I think I missed JB's party!
:(
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be getting my computer soon,
my mom's friend has had it and he lives FAR away (lol) and he has our old computer and we are gonna call him up, and get that computer back so I should be back up-to-date then,
but it might not be untill school starts again :(
And then I wont have alot of time :(
So I'm sorry!
When ever I get a chance,
I'll post I promise and when I do get a chance I'll tell you!
So...
what sha'll I do!?
I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna be doing this week-next week.
No order.
-Submitting Contest entry
-Try to get on more.
-Try to post more
-Not ask for so many things! (jeez)
-Start doing "Song of the Week" again
- +More
So yeah.
I may hold a contest,like snowyclaw.
But I don't know what prizes to give out!
And I may do question of the day,
but the thing is I'M NOT ON EVERYDAY!
There was a help thing (lol) on the side of the screen when you would log into Animal Jam,
but now it's moved to the bottom of your screen.

I don't know what to say, but I'm SORRY!!
Well that's all I wanted to say!
But do you have any Idea's for me!?
Bye Jammers!
~SupperGirl28

1 comment:

  1. I miss a lot of parties too... Not that anyone probably notices... :(

    ReplyDelete