Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Decorative Bow and Gingerbread Tree and RIM

Hey Jammers, today is the 16th and so we have the 16th gift :)
For today we have the Decorative Bow!
Witch is by the way super cute :)
Anyways for the Item of the Day we have a ..... Gingerbread Tree!
It's pretty cute but before you buy please check out the Jammailday Party (if you can) and check out the ones there cause you may not like how it looks when it's displayed!
Also we have the RIM!Yay!
We have these really cool Rare Jamaailday Wings!
Nice aren't they?!
Also I know this glitch has been going on for a while now but I decided to show you if you don't know what I'm talking about.
It's where you click on your animal to change it's colors and it's items that it is wearing and somtimes when you have your mouse over it and click X really fast and hover back over it does it but it's not the best glitch to have around and I know everyone likes to ask me about wall glitches cause I used to do a lot of those videos but I honestly don't do those anymore much less care about them any more so yeah...
On another page I need more friends for my Jammer of the Month I have no more friends worthy that I talk to a lot (sorry if I offend you..) so you have the chance to become my jammer of the month Buddy me now is the time!
Well anyways thanks for reading!
Bye!
~Wolffang57~

No comments:

Post a Comment