Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hoilday Sweater and Wreath

Hey Jammers today we have a very interesting gift... It's a Hoilday Sweater!
I thought It was stupid at first but I wore it and it looks pretty cute after all and I traded the pink for a green is pink and green the only colors?
Anyways today's item of the day is the *very* old wreath necklace!
Don't get me wrong I love this item and I collect each color all year round from trading :)
On another note have you heard about jump?
I found the website It's out for android but not apple products so I'm a little upset but I can wait for a little while, I did get a picture :)
 So as you can see it's about Kangaroo's so that's pretty cool but I haven't played it yet but I will.
For addition info Click Here to visit the official Jump website.
And as you probably have heard about Tunnel Town that has been out for a while, also has a website. 
Click here to visit Tunnel Town's official site.
Thanks for reading Jammers
Bye!
~WolfFang57~

No comments:

Post a Comment