Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jamaailday Mat and Tree!

Hey Jammer's today is the first day of December so you know what that means, Jamaailday Gifts EVERYDAY :) 

This looks really cute in my den :)
And for the item of the day we have....
I already had this from last year,so I don't need to buy it again and now I can get out my gingerbread house.
Speaking of Christmas my family is doing a secret Santa! We picked out of a bowl, I know my little brother so well like the back of my hand (not really) but I know what he likes and he likes what ever he gets so I was super happy when I picked his name!! :) I have three brothers so I was kinda stuck by knowing what to get my two older brother but I already ordered for my little brother he's the best :) and he's so easy. (He's 10 years old)
This is a weird picture it was either this or the weird faces that we made....
I hope that he doesn't kill me :P

Thanks for reading!
~Wolffang57~

No comments:

Post a Comment