Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Deer are here!

Hey Jammers deer are here in Jamaa today's gift is...
as for deer...

Yay deer get your's now!

We also have Reindeer pets! :)


I Guess I like this idea but not really... I liked having my rares and though nonmembers can't get the chance Animal Jam isn't fair anymore...


I Have a long way to wait :)
Come check out my den it's always unlocked!

 Pretty Cool I need to really get one :)


I'm really excited to hear about the new adventure! 
I can't wait for Jump :) AJ is coming out with really cool games I already have Tunnel Town it's really fun!

Anyways thats all for the update I like it so far thanks for reading!
Bye
~Wolffang57~

1 comment:

  1. I love your header! ^_^
    Im really excited about the new adventure too, it seems VERY exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete