Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elf Shoes and Snowman Mask

Hiya Jammers, sorry I couldn't post yesterday my mom wanted me to clean my room so I didn't go on plus I had a lot of homework so I was busy I didn't even go online cause I was making Christmas gifts out of polymer clay.
Anyways today in animal jam we have....
Snowman Masks are back! Are you exited about that?
Also today is the third of December so that mean we have a gift!
These aren't my favorite but maybe it's just the color...
I may be doing a giveaway if anyone wants to do that comment down below.
So I don't know about this lag my computer isn't laggy so it must of been just a lag of AJ if so it needs to be fixed unless you guys like it...
I don't know about you but I kept freezing in mid air (well it was a couple days ago)
Don't believe me well see it for your self:


3 comments:

  1. WOLFFANG OMG ITS ME MOONWOLFA <3 I quit aj..

    ReplyDelete