Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, December 20, 2013

Jamma Update+Reindeer poop and Cookie Table

Hey Jammer let's get all caught up!
So on wednesday I was sick so I didn't post and on thursday my brother was hogging the computer >.<
Anyways...
Wednesday-
The gift was a mail box!
 
This was also from last year!
Also we have the Candy Cane Tiara!
 
Yes this was from last year too! :P
Thursday-
So we had an update as you probably know :P
Before I show you that what do we have for the gift? Yes of course the Marshmallow Chair!
(Sorry for the bad picture)
On to the update
Whoa now after this I'm going!


This amazing den is available in the diamond shop for the total of 5 gems along with the Gingerbread House!



I really like the Mira and Zois Ornaments!



These are really cool! I'll definitely be getting one of these!(or all)
Look out for this party!
 
Today-

Yummy!


Left
<----------------------
Reindeer poop
Right---------->
Jamaailday Lights




Thanks for reading bye!
~WolfFang57~

No comments:

Post a Comment