Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hey there whats up?Well today I will be showing you the prize that you get for finishing the journey book in Lost Temple Of Zios!!Look above to see it's a Elephant Torn!!!!My little bro found this on his non-member file so yeah  just took this picture and I got it too but I didn't take a picture of it in my den so yeah and I saw some on trade so that's  how I knew it was an Elephant Torn!!!!Here are some picture of me looking but I found the Python it's by the Chamber Of Knowledge  then a mouse will be there click it til it jumps up then the Python will come slide down then click it but don't be fooled by another snake it will go back and forth back and forth so don't click it so yeah that's how!!!!Bye for now!!!I'll be back!!!Enjoy the pictures of me looking!!





Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment