Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today I Met Snowyclaw

Today I met snowyclaw she is very nice but sadly she could not add me because her buddy list was full.Darn it!!!!!!!!!But she still is very very nice!!!I really wanted to interview her (on video)about her blog and I will upload it!:( thats really sad for me sorry I don't have a picture beacuse I was a my Grandpa's house and he didn't have the screenshot button on it cause' he has a keyboard that has BIG letters on it so I could not take a picture.):Next time I see her then (if I am at my house)I will take a picture and show you!Bye Bye...
:(  I am sad ,but happy at the same time :)                                                                                                                                             

1 comment: