Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

All the glitches that I have ever done



These are some fun glitches I'm sorry that I'm not telling you how to do them because Snowy Claw already does and everyone probably sees them off of her blog (I know I do)so yeah if you really want me to then I might just do it so yeah thanks for looking at these pictures they are in random order cause' I had so much of them and I really didn't keep track of them so yeah I will keep my glitch pictures and stuff like that yeah so I can keep then if you need then I can e-mail them to you if you want just tell me your e-mail and I will also keep your e-mail safe so nobody else can see it so yeah thanks bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment