Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reply on Jammer spotlight!

So as you (may) know it there was once a "Jammer Spotlight" so I was wondering why they stopped doing the Jammer Spotlight so I sent them a e-mail so they replied to me saying...
(click to in large)


and yeah so that's what they said but there was really no reason they stopped doing it so I'm still kinda curious so yeah and Visit Animal Jam's New Blog "The Daily Explorer" just go on  animaljam.com and right under the log in box  there is another box with says "The Daily Explorer" then you just simply click it and there you go you are now at Animal Jam's new blog!!YAY!!(this is what under the log in box it looks like)


 
  Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment