Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

lol he ment Guess
 Picture 1
 Picture 2
 Picture 3
 Picture 4
 Picture 5
Picture 6
Ryan260977 ---->
Oh yeah thats my brother so nice for him to do it I was like Ryan do you want to be on my blog and he was like totally!So he did this for me.
Steps:
Step 1:You pick a number 1-6
Step 2:You guess where this item is(The land)
Step 3:You post the answer
Step 4:You wait til I tell you if you get a prize
Step 5:You will get your gift(If you guess right)

Hint:
These places are land places.

Thx Ryan260977! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm lucykate651 from lucykate651.wordpress.com and I would like to say the 2nd picture which is in Mt. Shiveer. If I could do any others please let me know!
    Peace out for now!

    ~lucykate651

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lucykate651 You can do more pictures and yes that is correct and you will get your gift soon are you a member or non-member i will send it to you if you are a member or if you are a non-member i will trade you a non-member thing

    ReplyDelete