Welcome to Animal Jam World of Adventure! Hope you enjoy my blog and Check back daily for daily updates! Jam on Jammers!

Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sorry for the wait with sizzlerat...

I'm sorry for the wait for sizzlerat I sent an e-mail to AJ HQ but I guess they don't want to tell me if "tail armor"is a new item. but if i do get an e-mail back then I will post it may be they know that I will tell or somthing if this is the case then very smart AJ HQ or maybe sizzlerat read this then was like why do I need to reply I mean really,but again I don't know.I promise if I do get an e-mail back I will post it.Again sorry for the wait I apoligize I may get an e-mail back but you never know and truthfully I  think she isn't a scammer or a hacker I belive she is just a helper and is testing new stuff I have not seen her,but I will keep my eyes pealed.Sorry thx for reading!Bye for now!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay lets be hounest here I'm rhe REAL SIZZLERAT I never worked for AJHQ and I was just a member in the beta period of Aj and I got some of that " one of a kind stuff" made a new account after all the drama if you want to add me om therealsizzle.
    <3 SIZZLE

    ReplyDelete